[stella] Supercharger coding

Subject: [stella] Supercharger coding
From: Chad Schell <gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 01:13:51 -0800
Hello all,

Writing that last message about the FFF8 and FFF9 address on the Supercharger reminded me of something that I'm not sure has ever been announced on this list.

Bob Colbert and I put together what we believe to be a pretty good description of how the Supercharger bankswitching and extra RAM works from a programmers standpoint, and included it in the Cuttle Cart manual. If you're interested in such things the Cuttle Cart manual is available online at Atariage.com.

Just thought I'd let people know.

Chad
Chad Schell
gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Like the Atari 2600?  Check out the Cuttle Cart.
http://www.schells.com/cuttlecart.shtml