Re: [stella] Supercharger coding

Subject: Re: [stella] Supercharger coding
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 04:25:26 -0600
Here's a link to the actual manual (which is full of great technical
information), to save people from having to search for it at AtariAge:

http://www.atariage.com/manual_thumbs.html?SoftwareLabelID=1160

Of course, a better way of viewing the manual is to buy a Cuttle Cart, but I
imagine many of you already have one.  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!