[stella] Song Player

Subject: [stella] Song Player
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:40:00 -0600
I managed to convert my beat player into a pattern-based song player tonight. The demo I've put together uses 250 bytes for the song player code and another 250 bytes for the song data. I guess 500 bytes isn't too bad, but it's a short song.

It doesn't require you to do anything mid-screen. And it needs 12 bytes of RAM, but 3 of those can be temp storage.


Attachment: songplay.zip
Description: Zip archive

Attachment: songmain.bin
Description: Binary data

Current Thread