[stella] Demo Madness

Subject: [stella] Demo Madness
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:00:17 -0600
I finished my title for my upcoming game, "Marble Craze". I couldn't think of any games that have large hi-res titles, so I gave it a try. I used a combination of playfield, missile, and player graphics to make the large letters. It's messy code, but turns out pretty nice.

All of the letters use playfield. I use a reflective playfield so I only have to change PF1 and PF2. The M,C and both A's use player graphics, and both R's, B and Z use missile graphics. For the missiles, I made a table of what to set HMM0 and HMM1 to on each line.

-Paul