[stella] I live... again!

Subject: [stella] I live... again!
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:34:29 -0500 (EST)
Well, it's been a while since I've posted to the list... I got a job as a
Java developer at the beginning of this year, so I've been up to my eyeballs
in very high level code (Note to self: Never get a job as a developer unless
you already know the language!).

I'm finally getting to the point where I have enough free time to consider
working on a side project.. so I'm torn between a couple of alternatives:

a) Finishing the Poker Squares game
b) Moving on to something else and calling Poker Squares done.

Wondered if anybody cared to offer an opinion on whether the game is done
enough to release (via Hozer Video).. the last version I did is at:

http://regex.uswo.net/~urchlay/cart.zip

I'm at the point where I need to make it an 8K ROM if I'm going to add
much of anything to it.. which is not a problem, except I can't remember
who it is that offered to sell me an 8K bankswitch dev-cart. (Maybe
Chris Wilkinson?)  ...I've decided my hardware skills aren't up to
trying to build my own in the foreseeable future.

Anyway, I'm alive & kicking, in case anybody missed me :)

B.