Re: [stella] I live... again!

Subject: Re: [stella] I live... again!
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:19:38 -0600

Yeah, it was me.  Let me know if you want one.  If you want grassroots
opinions on using them as dev-kits, there are a few people here who
have done that.  Paul Slocum comes to mind (mostly because he just
ordered some for the synthcart production).

The bankswitching boards are great. I just gave my friend one today for beta testing. I use the Cuttle Cart too, but I always have a couple of Chris's boards sitting here. Just put a socket on it and buy a couple of PROMs and you're set.

I'm totally spoiled by having more than 4k. I'll never go back. It's nice to have one less thing to cram. I'm expecting Marble Craze to get up to at least 16k with levels and music. And it only ends up costing about $2 extra per cartridge.

-Paul