[stella] Re: Programming questions

Subject: [stella] Re: Programming questions
From: "MoonlightKnight" <mnlghtnt@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:26:38 -0600
Ok. I get that. If I read it right.

All the games could have been as much as 32K (if they had wanted them to
be,) but the system only reads 4K at a time and waits for the program to
tell it which 4K to read next. Right?

>You can bankswitch a single byte in and out if you really want to.

Ok, but is switching out smaller amounts better or worse, or does it depend
on what you are trying to do?

Hope you guys don't mind but I'm going to label this as a new thread. The
subject line didn't seem to fit.

Thanks
Brian