Re: [stella] Atari 2600 Game Publisher

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari 2600 Game Publisher
From: "Junies Creations" <junies_c@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:14:18 -0500
> Hey Junie! Good to finally see you post here. You should have done this a
> long time ago as this is THE place to get ahold of the real programmers. If
> Andrew Davie was serious about helping those of us that are mostly 6502
> illiterate, then your services will come in high demand!  Although, quite
> honestly, some may chose to only use some of your services and not all
> simply because they want the experience of trying it themselves.

Yes, I thought it was time to do a post here and help get the word out about my publishing services.

I understand that game authors may choose to only use some or even one service(s), after all that's why I made them available individually-- Because if the game authors are not happy I have failed in providing them the services they want.

> Glad to have you here, and hope to see more of your posts!

Well I'm glad to be here, I myself am more of a hardware man than a Atari 2600 programmer. I personally program in Perl and QuickBasic and have my software available at many file archives online and of course at my website http://jove.prohosting.com/~junies/my_programs.html -- Some of which has won various awards :-)

I will do some posts about my 15-Pin Atari 2600 controller ports and controllers http://jove.prohosting.com/~junies/atari/15pin/ , I have since got a brand new version REV. 2 which includes a lot more updates -- And other hardware and modifications I have done and plan to do.

Hopefully there are many other solderheads into hardware on the StellaList, other than me. I like to space out my postings so that each post will get some attention.

Good luck to you MoonlightKnight on your 6502 assembly programming, I am it is very tough. I myself may branch off into this in the future as well, if I have the time.

-- Best Regards,

"Junie" - Tom Cosby JR.
junies_c@xxxxxxxxx
Owner/Founder/President - Fellow Atarian

Junies Creations
An Atari 2600 Publishing Company
Wanting to get your Atari 2600 games created? Want to buy "Homebrewed" or other Atari 2600 Games?
Visit us at: http://embark.to/juniescreations