Re: [stella] Anyone Have Supercharger Mod Schematic?

Subject: Re: [stella] Anyone Have Supercharger Mod Schematic?
From: Lee Krueger <resqsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 18:36:23 -0800
Albert Yarusso - AtariAge wrote:

> If someone does have a copy, I'd be glad to post it on AtariAge.
>
>  ..Al
> Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
> AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!

Here ya go :- )

I took it off the WTW manual.
I'm sure Bob has a better pic somewhere.

BTW: The 74HCT32 chips are no longer available from Radio Shack. Check your local electronics
store.

Personally, I recommend lobbying Chad for another run of Cuttle Carts.

Take care,
-Lee

--
ResQsoft Research & Technology: <http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft>
NorthWest Classic Games Enthusiasts <http://NWCGE.org>

"No Atari; no fun" <==> "Know Atari; know fun" /|\
"Save the Whales; Buy the whole set"
"On the other hand; you have different fingers"
"God, Please protect me from your followers."

GIF image