RE: Cool! Re: [stella] Inspired by Roger

Subject: RE: Cool! Re: [stella] Inspired by Roger
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:12:10 +0200
Hi Albert!

>How about another binary so I can see what it looks
like compared to the
>last version?  :)  Or maybe it's time for me to learn
how to compile 2600
>source..  <grin>

No problem :-)

One thing: Since I reduced the vertical resolution (I've
to display a radar and other stuff some time :-)), I
reduced the number of sprites to 14 as well. All in all,
the binaries should be yet comparable.

Well, I'm sure one can find better movement patterns or
more flicker friendly colors, but I think this is
something good enough to start a game on :-)

Star Fire will probably have a maximum of 8 objects at
once on the screen, that is a max of four enemy ships,
and a max of 4 shots. Maybe the crosshair, but I hope I
can do it without any flicker by using the playfield as
in previous demos.

Greetings,
	Manuel