[stella] Super Pong schematics?

Subject: [stella] Super Pong schematics?
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:10:55 -0500
Anyone know of any place where I can find schematics for Atari Super
Pong?  I can't seem to dig up anything on atari-history.com.

Mine's battery case was entirely eaten away, but if I supply 6V to it
externally, it plays fine.  However, the score stays zero to zero.  My
guess is that everything inside (I haven't opened it up yet--lots of
corrosion on the screws, and I'm a little scared to) is TTL anyway, and
the score is probably just an 8-bit counter with 4 bits for each
player.  Which means I can probably just replace it.

Adam