Re: [stella] Adventure, Another Issue (Thanks for yesterday)

Subject: Re: [stella] Adventure, Another Issue (Thanks for yesterday)
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:50:55 -0400
As far as timing goes,  I've had good luck with it.   Adventure allready
flickers if there are more than two items on the screen so any extra flicker
I make is unnoticeable I guess.   I've removed code for checking black and
white which is like 4-6 clock ticks and the game still works normally.

Your fix worked,  I'm able to move code around at will with no changes to
the gameplay.  I've gathered up over 100 bytes of free space on the cart
right now.

Thanks for all your help,  I'll post the code up here soon,  once I bring it
from home.