[stella] thanks!

Subject: [stella] thanks!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 22 Jun 2002 12:17:01 -0000
Thanks Chris Wilkson, I got bat to work!  I think the big thing
might be the idea of specifying -f3 ...I hadn't known you had to
do that.

Thanks also to Thomas Jentzsh...I was able to compile his great
disassembly of Cosmic Ark after he sent me the right vcs.h file
(I see the three on the dig)

Manuel, I see what you mean about Z26...unfortunately, pretty
sluggish performance on my XP box.  I guess to start out with
I'll mostly be using stellaX...fortunately, at least my first
project (I should have posted the URLs earlier:
http://alienbill.com/abp/ , the top links)
I should be keeping with a minimal non-moving playfield,
2 players, and a ball, so I shouldn't have to get weird into
too many nooks and crannies of the atari (though I might
accidentally create some of my own)

"No why.  Just here."  -John Cage, Life Magazine's "Why are we here"