[stella] Missile.bin and TWO MISSILES

Subject: [stella] Missile.bin and TWO MISSILES
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:10:52 -0400
Chris Wilkson at ecwilkso@xxxxxxx wrote:
    >        LDA    #$00    ;2
    > LF00B: STA    VSYNC,X ;4  this loop clears all of ram!!!!
    >        DEX            ;2
    >        BNE    LF00B   ;2

You're quite right.  Self kicking begins *pause* NOW.

> Grrr....when I become the world's first elected dictator (which should
> happen next month) my first official act will be to implement a global
> standardization of symbols in and across all technical fields.
>
> </CRAZED_NONSENSE>

If you would, please include standardizing the whole zero-based versus
one-based array problem, as well as any "Count" or "Length" functions for
strings, arrays, collections, vectors, etc.  I don't care if you start with
zero or one, just always start with the same thing.

Can I be "Minister of Off by One Errors"?

Thanks for the help,

Ruffin Bailey