Re: [stella] Crazy idea

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy idea
From: abg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:38:35 -0500
On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 05:03:17PM -0700 or thereabouts, John Redant wrote:

> ...where the main idea is to play the villan.

What?!  I had always assumed that Pac-Man was the interloper, ravaging
the Great Pellet Fields of Ghostistan, mercilessly killing simple
farmers trying to protect their crop and save their family from
starvation. ;^)

> The Dragon trying to catch the hero

This would be especially hilarious if it were the Adventure 'Dragons'...

> A Ghost being chased by four Pac-Mans.

I like this one...  The Pac-Men would be attempting to eat all the
pellets whilst your ghost would be chasing them down.  Sounds like a
lotta fun, really.

Good ideas,
Adam