Re: [stella] Reverse Adventure (formerly: Crazy Idea)

Subject: Re: [stella] Reverse Adventure (formerly: Crazy Idea)
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

> >It's the only way to do it... when you have
> multiple copies of a sprite,
> >you set its NUSIZE reg and then the copies moves
> together to anywhere. You
> >can't make a copy move to the left, the other to
> the right, etc.
> >Gonzalo.
>
> But you can make it seem that way, by alternating
> between copies and
> intelligent flicker.  That's what Super Football
> does at the line of scrimage.

Well my idea is to have the adventurers move around
freely, but either accomplishing similar goals (They
all have the same mission: get the key, get the sword,
kill the dragon (you), get the chalice and win the
game), or assign different goals (One kills the dragon
(you), one gets the key and opens castle, one gets the
chalice and heads back to home castle, etc).

Is that possible?