[stella] Reverse Adventure (formerly: Crazy Idea)

Subject: [stella] Reverse Adventure (formerly: Crazy Idea)
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
Well, going to the SCSIcide example again, what I had
in mind was jotting down plot ideas for "Reverse
Adventure", try out a few JavaScripts and once I
convince myself that I'm insane to try it, I'll go out
and start programming it. As you say, in small steps.

I think my first logical step would be to kill levels
two and three (at first) and work on level one. First,
figuring out how to switch the Dragon's position with
the Adventurer's position. Figuring out how to program
AI into the Adventurer will probably take longer,
because I would probably have to give him a priority
queue (IE: Get key, get sword, kill Player 0, get key,
get Chalice) and a few IF-THEN statements (If Dragon
is in room and no sword, run away)...but at least the
Adventurer is a dot.

Okay, first stupid question for a newbee (me), can you
create three copies of the main character, with the
exact same AI?