Re: [stella] 2600 Radial Pong

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 Radial Pong
From: Jeff Johnston <jeffryj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:12:08 -0700 (MST)
Yeah, it's messed up right now because I'm not quite sure how to specify
the horizontal position.. I can move it relative to wherever it started,
but I'm not sure how to put it in the right spot yet :)

> I also like how you did the circular sprites, very smooth.

Thanks.

> As for the
> controller aspect, I would prefer to use the paddle controllers, even if
> that means you have a hard stop somewhere.

OK, I'll see what I can do with the controls.

> Please let me know when I can add this to our In Development page on
> AtariAge.  :)

Not yet.. I want to wait until I hear back from the original Radial Pong
programmer with his OK for this version.

calamari