Re: [stella] 2600 Radial Pong / Joust Pong Update

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 Radial Pong / Joust Pong Update
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 12:03:42 -0400 (EDT)

On 5 Jul 2002 KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> are there any other debuggers for the 2600, other than PCAE?

Sort-of. Around December of last year I was working on adding a
debugger to Stella. In January I started a new job & haven't had
much time to work on Stella, or my Poker Squares game, or much of
anything else.. this may change pretty soon (not changing jobs, but
finally getting a grip on the mess o' code I have to maintain &
add features to.. it's 50,000 lines of Java, and I had just started
learning Java in January when I got the job!)

Sorry about the off-topic-ness of that, but I did want to let the
Stella world know that I'd be back, sooner or later (and probably
sooner).

About the debugger for the Stella emulator, I've just got to spend
a few hours syncing up my patches (which are against Stella 1.1) with
the current CVS code (stella.sourceforge.net). Then it'll be time to
give the debugger a nicer user interface...

B.