Re: vcs.h (was: Re: [stella] redline problem OK...THANKS!!!!)

Subject: Re: vcs.h (was: Re: [stella] redline problem OK...THANKS!!!!)
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11 Jul 2002 01:36:30 -0000
> >Here you are holding
> >me responsible for someone else's mistake.
>
> No, I'm not. Actually what has happened was just a
> perfect example, for why Thomas was asking you to use
> the standard equations.
[snip]
> Besides, you should try to find out what " :-) " means.
>
> > That is nonsense! I spit on your glorious standard!
>
> Well, if that is the level on which you're talking to
> other other people, I neither need to waste any more
> time reading your mails nor answering them.

Ok, to be fair, I think the "spitting" and the "glorious"
were indicators that he was making a bit of a joke.

But Calamari, to be fair: standards are cool.
Plus a lot of us relative beginners can get a lot of help on
this list, so it makes sense to play nice and make
life easier for everyone.

As long as we're offtopic...what do people think of this
list relative to, say, the message boards on atariage.com?

Modern electronic-rock music, inaugurated in the early 1960s, is,
and always has been, a joint enterprise of British military intelligence
and Satanic cults. --http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/roots.html