[stella] Marble Craze almost complete

Subject: [stella] Marble Craze almost complete
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:31:17 -0500
I'm just about done now. The code is pretty much finished and I'm working on the levels and music. I think I implemented all your previous suggestions except the next level preview and paddle center indicators. I may still try to find a way to do the center indicators, but I haven't figured out a way that I'm happy with yet.

Some of the new stuff:
- now has 9 levels
- 3 in-game songs (still need some work)
- Added sound effects including "time almost up" sound
- Some levels now have ramps
- Several new types of Power Bars
- Playfield color change in the middle of screen now timed perfectly
- Friction (although it doesn't make it much easier!)
- Pause (press any paddle button)
- Extra life every 1000 pts

If you have a Cuttle Cart, load it up and let me know what you think! My high score is 1330. Good luck! :o)

-Paul