[stella] dasm.doc

Subject: [stella] dasm.doc
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:02:19 -0400
On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, at 04:34 AM, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

From "DASM.doc":
<exp 	take LSB byte of an expression
exp take MSB byte of a 16 bit expression

I'm sorry -- Matt told me he thought he'd seen this explained in the documentation to dasm, but when I downloaded the DAsm 2.12 zip from Bob's site there was nothing inside. I tried a few more versions of DAsm pulled up from a quick google and didn't get much there either.

The trick is to get it from the DAsm 2.02 download, it turns out.
http://members.cox.net/rcolbert/zip/dasm.zip

The .doc file opens easily in AbiWord. I'll have to get an rtf up on my site.

Thomas -- Thanks for the msb/lsb lesson. That'll be useful! Now to find more spare time...

Ruffin Bailey
http://myfreakinname.blogspot.com