Re: [stella] Star Fire - Return of the Starfield ?!?

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire - Return of the Starfield ?!?
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:21:14 -0500

Now I'm thinking of alternatives. Does anybody have an
idea?

I know it's kind of an established standard in vintage video games to have stars flying towards you, but it's not very realistic. The stars should really be stationary and just pan in different directions when you steer the ship. I don't know if this would help much or even if you'd want to stray from the standard "flying starfield", but it's an idea. ;o)

And I'd be interested to see your kernal source.

-Paul