Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14 Aug 2002 17:38:52 -0000
> I sold all 20 of the SCSIcide's I brought through the AtariAge booth. I
> built them myself.
>
> Bunches of homebrews were sold at the show. There was quite a selection. I
> don't have the list, but Al from AtariAge should (though he's probably
> still driving home right now.. Haha)

This is an interesting question, how many games should you produce
and hope to sell, especially for people using Hozer...I assume
it's cash upfront for what you order to bring to the show, right?
Hmmm...

"I believe that Ronald Reagan will someday make this country
 what it once was. . . an artic wilderness."  --Steve Martin