Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:44:48 -0500

How many of you guys sold your homebrews at CGE?
Did you guys go through Hozer for the carts, or is everyone building their
own carts??

I heard rumors that Space Treat and possibly Marble Craze were sold.

I had Marble Craze but most of the carts didn't work. I had them done at Hozer Video and they worked on Randy's 6 switcher before he shipped them but not on the consoles I had there. So out of 60 carts, I only was able to sell about 13. :o(

Albert was selling my Mr. Roboto Berzerk hack and I think he sold about 25.

And I also sold a couple Synthcarts and Testcarts. I wish I'd had more of those because a lot of people asked for them.

Also being sold were: Berzerk w/voice, Mental Combat, Thrust Plus, and I think Space Treat but I didn't actually see it. Plus Castle Blast for 5200, and VecBoxing for the Vectrex.

-Paul