Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?
From: "timchrissnider" <timchrissnider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:13:46 -0400
And I sold about 36 Space Treats for Fabrizio. Yes, Space Treat was sold at
CGE, but they didn't go on sale until Saturday at 4:30 p.m. - only 1/2 hour
before the CGE floor closed for the day at 5 p.m. (!) Fortunately, Albert
and Alex at AtariAge were kind enough to set up a Space Treat display and
sell what carts they could on Sunday. THey deserve a chunk of credit for the
sales.

I tell ya, with the exception of the Berzerk/voice cart and SCSIcide, I
don't believe any of the other homebrews/special releases sold out. People
were *very* tight with the pursestrings this year. That - and there were a
TON of things to purchase. People were being incredibly selective in what
they bought. There was none of this "I must buy ALL the homebrews." It was
refreshing, because people were only buying what they intended to later
play. But it was frustrating to anyone who brought their stuff to sell.

And the Marble CRaze snafu was truly disappointing. However, I'm glad Paul
was able to get a few working and in the hands of folks who wanted them.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance