Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Your Homebrews At CGE ?
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:53:25 -0400
I bet I'm doing something Taboo here.. but. I'll take a copy of Space Treat
too if there were any left..

By the way,  if anyone was still wondering about the new Adventure game I'm
working on.. I've gotten quite a bit of the main large maze done,  I've
scaled everything up a little bit,  the mazes feel larger,  I don't know if
it's a good thing or a bad thing..  I won't know until I have the finished
product.    I've been repeating many parts of the maze to make a larger maze
with less graphics, but I'm afraid it may be killing some of it's "Charm".
We'll see.

Thanks again for all the help you guys gave me.