Re: [stella] Improved Interlace demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Improved Interlace demo
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 05:35:22 -0700
Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> And I thought, my work on Kid Vid would give me unlimited
> requests for the next ten years. Wasn't that the contract? ;-)

I don't think so Thomas.  Once you have worked on z26, you get to implement
any new requests you make yourself.  ;-)

> Sure, there is still some investigation necessary. And I'm also
> sure, that you have already started working on it. :-)

Lately we've been doing the software equivalent of whitewashing fences.  I
tell Eckhard how much fun it is to convert 16-bit assembly code to 32-bit
code then I go on vacation.  ;-)

Actually I was wondering if anybody thinks an existing game like Yar's
Revenge could be hacked to take advantage of this new feature?  It might be
interesting to see if the flickering playfield could be replaced with an
interlaced one.

John