Re: [stella] Improved Interlace demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Improved Interlace demo
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:56:51 +0200
John Saeger wrote:
>Actually I was wondering if anybody thinks an existing game
>like Yar's Revenge could be hacked to take advantage of this
>new feature?

I might change Thrust so that the cave lines are thinner (more
like in the original). Changing games where the sprites already
have a single line resolution (e.g. SP Frogger, Kaboom, Cosmic
Ark) might be a good idea.

>Oh what the heck.  Since this is such a timely subject, I've
>attached a version of z26 where video mode 6 is an interlaced
>video mode.

I knew it!!! :-)

>Enjoy!

I've tried all the demos and the doubled vertical resolution
gives them a completely "new" look. Wow!

Have fun!
Thomas