Re: [stella] 2600onachip: sorry about the question of Cosmic Ark stars

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600onachip: sorry about the question of Cosmic Ark stars
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:54:57 -0700
The schematic is pretty neat.  I'll be very interested to see if you can get
these games working without making your design too messy.  Please keep us
posted!

John

http://www.mindspring.com/~2600onachip/simulation/motion_registers_schematic

http://www.mindspring.com/~2600onachip/simulation/motion_registers_simulatio