[stella] Skeleton - a new game

Subject: [stella] Skeleton - a new game
From: "Eric Ball" <eball@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:50:03 -0400
Just in time for Labour Day weekend, a new game to try.  Although it is
playable, it is not complete.  It is missing a title and ending screens,
and in this version you cannot be killed.  (Use your imagination.)  I've
tested it out using both Z26 and Cyberstella (no illegal opcodes either so
PCAE should work too), but I would appreciate knowing how it behaves on the
real thing.  (NTSC only at the moment, but I promise I will try to make a
PAL version.)  I haven't cycle counted out my VBLANK sections, so it might
roll under the right conditions.  And if anyone has modified their VCS for
stereo, I will be very interested in finding out how well that works.

I'm just releasing the bin to start with.  I will release the source code
(and point out some neat tricks) after the long weekend, right now I just
want comments on the gameplay.  No manual either, just imagine that you've
found this in a bargain bin. :-)

(See attached file: skeleton.bin)