RE: [stella] Cuttle Cart & Video Game Crash of 2002

Subject: RE: [stella] Cuttle Cart & Video Game Crash of 2002
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:48:39 -0400
For me the CC had nothing to do with my purchases. There were a lot of
games at this CGE and I just didn't have the cash to pick them up.
Another reason was I was in all the keynotes so I missed the sale of the
games I wanted.

I talked to a few people there and the ones I talked to were more
collectors than gamers. The collectors got what they came for. One guy
sent his cousins or nephews (can't remember) to the show just to pick up
the new releases. He liked to have them signed too if he could. They
might need to change the name to the Collector Gaming Expo :-)

I have joked with the term "crash of 2002" too. There have been a lot of
games released this year. Well, more than past years. It's a little hard
to keep up with them all. I will eventually get all the homebrews but
with so many in a year, it's going to take a while. Here's the list for
the 2600 games released this year (maybe missing some)

[Homebrew]
1) Marble Craze
2) Warring Worms
3) Berzerk (with voice)