[stella] head-to-head Skeleton

Subject: [stella] head-to-head Skeleton
From: "Eric Ball" <eball@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:58:20 -0400
Back in http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200208/msg00268.html I
responded to Manuel's suggestion about a head-to-head version of Skeleton.

Although I think this is technically feasible, there are some obvious
requirements for playing:
- two real 2600s, not just PCs running emulators (and two TVs) in
reasonably close proximity
- two Superchargers (CCs or RAMcarts) or the equipment to create cartridges
- materials, ability & willingness to make the connecting cable

Unfortunately, I simply don't have the first two, so my ability to develop
and test a head-to-head version of Skeleton is non-existant.  Does anyone
else meet the requirements?  (Or should I simply file the idea under not
worth the effort?)

Then again, maybe a split screen version....  People raved about Goldeneye
for the N64.