[stella] Skeleton - v1.1

Subject: [stella] Skeleton - v1.1
From: "Eric Ball" <eball@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:32:57 -0400
As usual, saying "watch this" almost guarantees failure.  I wasn't paying
attention to one of the TIM64T value for the title screen and I tried to
wait for 32 lines and ended up with a bunch of extra lines because I missed
the INTIM=0.  I have now fixed this by only waiting for 31 lines and
putting the extra line at the bottom (and fixing that value too).  I've
fixed a small typo in the speedup routine I found while I was working on
the PAL version.

(See attached file: skeleton.zip)

So far the reception on the Atari Age forum has been very positive, with
lots of requests for cartridges.  My main focus right now is on a PAL
version, which is requiring a lot of rearranging to fit the larger lookup
tables.  I also have some ideas for possible improvements, but I want to
get the PAL version done and make sure everything squeezes in there first.