Re: [stella] Skeleton - complete

Subject: Re: [stella] Skeleton - complete
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:49:34 -0400
On Tuesday 10 September 2002 09:50, KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hunt the Wumpus might be very doable on the 2600, but comapared
> to Skeleton a lot less action packed! The oldschool purists might
> appreciate it tho.

Further down my list of never-started 2600 concepts is a line with just
one word:  Wumpusstein!  I need to set my sights a little lower first
though.

I actually used to play Hunt the Wumpus on some programmable calculator I
had.  I think it was one of my first TRS-80 programming projects in the
late 70's as well.

Rob
--
"Sometimes, not always, I like the idea of a chick... with a horse..."
  - worst spam to date, SpamAssassin score of 30.1, 2002-09-03