Re: [stella] Euchre: Release candidate

Subject: Re: [stella] Euchre: Release candidate
From: "Ratiki" <ratiki@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:09:21 -0400
You know it's funny, I have an Euchure party to go to tonight, about 3 hours
of nonstop playing.  Players will rotate at the end of each games so you
don't get the same parnter or same oppoment team more than once.  I'll
probably print out your site and leave them at a convenient place.  The only
thing that might stop them from ordering are the fact most of the players
are my granparent's age and most have never touched a computer let alone
used internet.