[stella] Euchre: finality

Subject: [stella] Euchre: finality
From: Erik Eid <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 00:07:53 -0400
The deadline has passed!

Development on Euchre has stopped.

I am now officially releasing the game!

So far it's still just a ROM... but cartridges are not too far away...

Many thanks to everyone who supported this effort.  It's been a long ride,
particularly since I started as very much a newbie to assembly language
programming, not to mention the 2600 architecture.  The Stella members have
been very helpful through some challenges, especially with optimization, and
the archives were a great resource as well.  (If you look through the source
code you'll find sections I "appropriated" from posts over the years.)

I hope you enjoy the game.  I look forward to releasing the cartridge and
seeing future homebrews from the community.

P.S. I have attached a slightly modified Stella profile entry to reflect the
change in status away from release candidate.  I don't know if this will be
the entry that eventually ends up in the comprehensive profile file.

"Cartridge.MD5" "6205855cc848d1f6c4551391b9bfa279"
"Cartridge.Name" "Euchre"
"Cartridge.Manufacturer" "Hozer Video Games"
"Cartridge.Note" "By Erik Eid"
"Cartridge.Rarity" "New Release"
"Cartridge.Type" "4K"
"Controller.Left" "Joystick"
"Display.Format" "NTSC"
""

"Cartridge.MD5" "199985cae1c0123ab1aef921daace8be"
"Cartridge.Name" "Euchre (PAL) [!]"
"Cartridge.Manufacturer" "Hozer Video Games"
"Cartridge.Note" "By Erik Eid"
"Cartridge.Rarity" "New Release"
"Cartridge.Type" "4K"
"Controller.Left" "Joystick"