Re: [stella] My First Atari 2600 Game

Subject: Re: [stella] My First Atari 2600 Game
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:58:41 +0200
Christopher Tumber wrote:
>There are several ways cycles could be freed up, but all at a
>cost

Maybe you can find some useful code in my TomInv demo (11x5)
code.

It's not perfect (I know I have some better version somewhere)
and I don't remember any detail now, but it might help.

I stopped development then, because I don't have access to
hardware for testing and all available emulators are not doing
this 100% perfect. Eckhard Stolberg did some tests for me, but
it would have been to much time consumpting to go on that way.

Maybe you now can make a final SI version, :-)

Have fun!
Thomas