Re: [stella] My First Atari 2600 Game

Subject: Re: [stella] My First Atari 2600 Game
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:38:29 +0200
Christopher Tumber wrote:
>Hrm, though looking at this, did you manage to eliminate the
>shifting problem? Or are you switching between shifted and
>non-shifted bitmaps to compensate?

I don't have that problem, because I'm using the same distance
between the sprites that you use. Or did you mean something
different?

>I'm sure you've heard this before, but you should really pick
>up a Supercharger. They're available pretty cheap and so, so
>handy.

I know, but my first development was Thrust, which was going to
become larger than 6K anyway. And z26 did a nearly perfect job
for me then. I once had a chance for a Cuttle Cart, but
unfortunately I missed it.

Have fun!
Thomas