Re: particle cannons (was Re: [stella] More flicker, please)

Subject: Re: particle cannons (was Re: [stella] More flicker, please)
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 22:00:59 +0200
Hi Christopher!

>Any reason (besides elegance or ROM space) not to split
your display kernal into three parts?

Oh, elegance and ROM space certainly are already very
good reasons, plus add that I like the current solution
and don't consider the PF one a big improvement :-)

> Part 1 would display the top half of the screen, part
2 would display the crosshair's scanline only (and enemy
ships). Part 3 would display the lower half of the
screen.

This sounds like more economic way of doing it. At least
it'll be less than 1/2 K

>(but I'm not the one who has to implement it!)

Hehe... ;-)

>>No, all feedback is good feedback. I always try and
>>think about everything people are suggesting.

><Smile> Gonna hold you to that....

Oh, beware, I'll comment on your stuff as well :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel