Re: [stella] Is the FAQ being maintained?

Subject: Re: [stella] Is the FAQ being maintained?
From: "Mark Graybill" <saundby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:17:10 -0700
From: Eric Ball <eball@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Check out www.6502.org for 6502 & RIOT (6532) info.  Kevin Horton has the
> 6507 & TIA pinouts at http://tripoint.org/kevtris/2600/2600schemo.html

D'oh!

I _know_ those sites. I didn't think of them, though, because I'm trying
very, very hard to keep the part of my brain that uses the "SOLDER"
programming language turned off so that I can stay focused on assembly code.
I keep barking my shins because I have to walk past my test and assembly
bench with my eyes closed, so it's no wonder I came up blank on a couple of
websites. (Databooks are OK. I can _read_ about hardware, but if I touch an
iron I might not come up for air, much less get back to the assembler, for
who knows how long.)

-Mark G.