Re: [stella] Is the FAQ being maintained?

Subject: Re: [stella] Is the FAQ being maintained?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:22:13 -0400 (EDT)
I'm talking about the final format.  I have a few documents that could
stand to be scanned in and archived.  The print layout is important in
some of them, not others.  To get the added browsability of HTML, someone
has to manually input/edit it.  Both formats are searchable, and I've
never had problems finding things in a searchable PDF.  Of course not all
PDFs are created to be searchable.  That may be the problem...

-Chris