RE: [stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?)

Subject: RE: [stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?)
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:10:21 +0200
Hi Nicolás!

>    Also, when you press fire to start the game, the
screen seems do some
>nasty effect, but I didn´t tested it on the real thing.
Maybe the screen get
>displayed a little earlier for that frame.

I noticed that to. When starting the game, either more
or less than 262 lines are generated at least for one
frame. You can clearly see that in Z26 Mode 9. I'd
expect a noticable *jump* on the real thing.

> I haven´t been following the thread very carefully, so
> maybe this has been said, but I really think the game
> needs some animation when you or the
> invaders get hit.

Oh, that's what I thought writting, but then forgot
about. I don't think animating an "invader kill" is
possible, but on your own ship it'd be cool.

Greetings,
	Manuel