Re: [stella] Big Dig (My Other 2600 game)

Subject: Re: [stella] Big Dig (My Other 2600 game)
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:30:31 -0500
I just spent some time Digging and was having fun, even though all the
gameplay elements are not yet in place!  I think this has the potential to
be a great game, especially with the element of trying to maximize points by
going after the treasures.  Thus you'll have to think more carefully about
where you're digging.  Kind of like in Boulder Dash, one of my favorite
Atari 8-bit games.  :)

Can't wait to see how this further develops!

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!