RE: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: RE: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:09:09 -0600
I must comment on something here,

> After I finish Climber I think I'll take a breather and rest. Then I
> think I'll take the engine and port it to Jumpman Jr. J/K, I think
> Jumpman is way outside my scope right now. I just thought Manuel would
> enjoy seeing it.

Manuel isn't the only one who would enjoy seeing it!  I would *love* to see
someone pull off Jumpman and/or Jumpman Jr. on the 2600!  So you can count
on at least two fans of that endeavor.  :)  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso - albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Rarity Guides, Media, and much more!