Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:47:40 -0500
On Tuesday 05 November 2002 02:13, Manuel Polik wrote:
> As said in the title, I'd like to know what else is
> cooking, please report!

I actually finally started writing code for my next project, unrelated to my
Ballblazer clone (though you have tempted me with your optimization of my
kernel for that project!)  I'm not going to say anything about it other than
right now it's named simply "ROOM" and real life has intervened preventing me
from writing any code in the last 3 weeks or so.  And if I actually manage to
get anything working, you guys will probably have another field day with
optimizations. :)

I also have this crazy idea about FFT and pattern matching and crude sample
playback without screen blanking but perhaps the less said about that, the
better ;)

Rob