Re: [stella] Star Fire: Meteor Dance!

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: Meteor Dance!
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:07:33 +0100
Manuel wrote:
>I just finished coding most of the presentation and I
>thought too ask you, how you like the general idea of
>this - before I start coding definite rules for this.

This is getting cool! (though now the startionary starfield
compared to the moving meteors looks IMO a little bit odd :-)

Maybe you could also add some Asteroids elements here, e.g.
splitting the meteors into two or more smaller pieces. Then
some pieces could contain bonus items or energy, and you have
to pick them up.

>Ah - and even way more important, turn the volume up to
>maximum, as you're in for a surprise of a special
>kind!!! ;-)

"He" is a genius, isn't he?! ;-)

So, did you finally accept, that you can't do everything
yourself? ;-)

BTW: Will you continue using the 2LK version for the title
screen? We had (tried) a poll about the two versions, and the
1LK (see attachment) got a massive 100%(!) of the votes
(exactly *one* vote in total ;-).

Have fun!
Thomas