Re: [stella] PAL Conversion Preferences

Subject: Re: [stella] PAL Conversion Preferences
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:55:54 +0100
> Christopher wrote:
> >Does that sum it up? What has everyone else done as far as
> >PAL/NTSC versions (true vs pseudo)?

I have both a 50hz and a 60hz PAL version of Space Treat basically ready
here, and have been thinking and thinking about which version would be
preferable to release..
Besides the speed and TV compatibility issues that have been mentioned, I
was a bit worried about 7800 support: will a PAL 7800 correctly display a
60hz 2600 game?

Probably that will be a non issue, but since I have zero knowledge of the
7800's internals, and since the NTSC Space Treat doesn't work on PAL 7800s,
I had to put some thinking into that :)

Anyone have some experience with testing on the 7800? (I believe you have
:))

Thanks and ciao,
Fabrizio.-