Re: [stella] RIOT RAM test

Subject: Re: [stella] RIOT RAM test
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:53:32 -0800
Albert Yarusso wrote:

> Okay, I just ran this puppy and here are my results:
>
> 1) 2600 heavy sixer (with channel selection switch):
>
> Cycling power would sometimes cause the numbers to change, although the
> first two rows would always be:
>
> 000000000000
> 800080000000
>
> Removing the power adapter was a more surefire way to get different
results
> on power-up.

I know it's a lot to ask, but any chance you can type in the complete
contents for one or two runs of this machine that show what's different?
Just for the record...  This is really cool.  It's one of those little
things that I've been wanting to know for years.  But I think one 7800 is
enough.  That one may actually be random -- but stable.  Weird.

Thanks!

John