Re: [stella] Star Fire: 1 step forward 2 steps back :-)

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: 1 step forward 2 steps back :-)
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:24:56 +0100
> Please press fire+reset at once on Z26. You'll see some
> great chaos, proving how well the Random numbers work.
>
> Can you then try that on the CC and see wether you get a
> similar result? If the screen is more or less stable,
> this'd indicate that no random numbers are generated.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but when I try this test
on my Cuttle Cart, it looks just like on z26. So does playing
the game normally BTW. But then again, I'm using the newest
version of Playbin which also fixes the problems with Gunfight.
So maybe Denis' problems have something to do with using
makewav?

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg